Google Ads

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Portfolio, What Portfolio?

I received an email from Mint.com, because I had used their service at one time. It's been awhile since I've logged in and "by "awhile" - I mean years. They have been trying to get me to come back and use their service. I found an alternative and now I link all my accounts through the home banking site my credit union provides.

I'm getting off track here, so let's get back on topic: Your portfolio.


Let's connect the dots here, the email from Mint.com was introducing a service called "FutureAdvisor". I did a little reading and as it turns out "FutureAdvisor" is an automated portfolio analysis tool.





If you're like me , I thought it was a neat idea. I'm always looking for some kind of validation that I'm doing the right thing when it comes to saving for retirement. So I took 5 minutes and linked my 401k account and a couple of other small investment accounts. ( when I say small I mean < 5k).


If you have a few minutes, I encourage you to take a look. They offer some advice for free and provide a full management option. The full management option gives you 3 months free and then charges .5% of your assess managed. That could mean thousands of dollars saved in fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment